- Blade material: San-Mai Carbon Steel 52100/410
- Blade hardness: 60-61 HRC with Cryogenic Treatment
- Handle material: AAA Class Stabilized Birch Wood
- Blade length: 6″
- Overall length: 11-3/16″
- Thickness : 0.098
- Brass pins / screw
- Blade finish – tumbler fine finish “Original Zieba Finish”
- Feather (Zieba) logo – filled with 24K Gold
- Custom Natural Pattina
For professional chefs and those who cook at home with a passion, this handcrafted 6” Chef’s Knife will not only perform with distinction, but it’s built to last a lifetime and will surely become the centerpiece of your cutlery collection. Also makes a truly memorable birthday, wedding, anniversary, or corporate gift for that special someone or exceptional employee.
We offer a life-time sharpening service for all our knives that have been bought directly from us. We only use materials that are locally purchased from US-owned and operated companies.
Handmade in Brooklyn, NY
Certified by Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce “BrooklynMade – Gold Standard”