- Blade material: Stainless Steel Damascus
- Blade hardness: 60-61 HRC with Cryogenic Treatment
- Handle material: AAA Class Stabilized Maple Wood
- Handle material: Fossil Mammoth Ivory
- Blade length: 9-1/4″
- Overall length: 14-1/4″
- Thickness : 0.120
- Brass pins / screw with 5pt. Black Diamonds
- Feather (Zieba) logo – filled with 24K Gold
For professional chefs and those who cook at home with a passion, this handcrafted 9” Chef’s Knife will not only perform with distinction, but it’s built to last a lifetime and will surely become the centerpiece of your cutlery collection. Also makes a truly memorable birthday, wedding, anniversary, or corporate gift for that special someone or exceptional employee.
We offer a life-time sharpening service for all our knives that have been bought directly from us. We only use materials that are locally purchased from US-owned and operated companies.
Handmade in Brooklyn, NY
Certified by Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce “Brooklyn Made – Gold Standard”
We will ship this knife from our dealer in Florida by Fedex